PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

I got one of everthing except a shirt: poster bundle with clear, the other two, and TP - but J&L already have a direct line into my bank acct haha.

You know I'd be eternally grateful for a tour press, King!  Whatever you need ahead of time!

One day they will come close enough so I can see them live - hope springs eternal.  Maybe with the next album.

Man - you should've been at Blue Nile in Harrisonburg in October 2010. Gifts From Enola, If These Trees Could Talk, Beware of Safety, & Constants. Sheathfest!

Everything about this release is awesome. price ($24 for 2 STELLAR records? pff!) , cover, music, colour.

Absolutely.  I have a couple of friends that I've re/introduced to the band and these albums just in time for the repress, and they all hopped on board.  Even after their respective represses, both albums were fetching $40+ independently.  Amazing deal this time around.

Those colors make perfect sense if you consider what the original presses were. Nostalgia, dude

Totally agree that the tour variant fits the theme of the original presses - and I'm definitely after one - but from a design standpoint with the new artwork, I really don't think you can beat either of the two variants that are currently in stock at Mylene.  The fact they're still up kind of surprises me, to be honest.

Totally agree that the tour variant fits the theme of the original presses - and I'm definitely after one - but from a design standpoint with the new artwork, I really don't think you can beat either of the two variants that are currently in stock at Mylene.  The fact they're still up kind of surprises me, to be honest.

Tribute to the OG pressings for sure.

I mean, the whole point of this pressing was to pay tribute to the signing, original release of ITTCT, and the milestone of the 50th release. Perfect sense to me. I think they did a fantastic job, and holy shit, that pricing.  I agree, I'm surprised they aren't all gone yet. ESPECIALLY those CW prints. Fuck.

Now I'm eagerly waiting the Jakob releases.

From ITTCT's facebook page, looks like they'll be selling the "tour variant" in their online store?:

Morning all. The Mylene Sheath is now taking preorders for the deluxe 2XLP of our self-titled debut and "Above the Earth, Below the Sky". To clarify, The Sheath had a very limited number of the colored variant (orange and blue). A bulk of these variants are being sent to us as this is the band exclusive color and we will be posting these for sale in the coming weeks. Again, many thanks to the Sheath and Charlie Wagers Creative for doing such a great job on this beast.

From ITTCT's facebook page, looks like they'll be selling the "tour variant" in their online store?:

Morning all. The Mylene Sheath is now taking preorders for the deluxe 2XLP of our self-titled debut and "Above the Earth, Below the Sky". To clarify, The Sheath had a very limited number of the colored variant (orange and blue). A bulk of these variants are being sent to us as this is the band exclusive color and we will be posting these for sale in the coming weeks. Again, many thanks to the Sheath and Charlie Wagers Creative for doing such a great job on this beast.

Good to hear!

The Archipelago Rises will be getting copies of this in for those closer to Australia. Not many though, and unfortunately pretty bloody expensive with the massive shipping bill from USA to Oz. Get in touch if you need one.

Crossing fingers and toes The Archipelago Rises will be getting copies, but due to the OP status of each variant now, I dont think the Sheath are going to be requiring my distribution services for this monster :(

Awesome job on the release Mylene!! :D

• 2 weeks later...