Finch Say Hello To Sunshine Vinyl

Hopefully Hot Topic will be selling the blue version so I dont have to pay SRC $60. Should have been $20. I think they are seeing how we keep buying $30 Mondo releases and figure its an acceptable price. Better be awesome quality.

Haha right?  I love living in Austin and not having to pay Mondo's somewhat high shipping costs.

Price tag is stupid. I might get the yellow but I hate powder blues for vinyl. I'm glad this happened but its not ideal. Oh well.

Yeah, the price sucks (especially when you put shipping on top of it), and I'm not sure why they chose to do a blue press for this one? The yellow makes sense, but blue doesn't seem to fit the art associated with this album.

Still, I'll definitely pick this up eventually (though I will likely wait for a price drop/sale). One of my most-anticipated first presses and if the mastering is done right, it should sound fantastic.

Yeah, the price sucks (especially when you put shipping on top of it), and I'm not sure why they chose to do a blue press for this one? The yellow makes sense, but blue doesn't seem to fit the art associated with this album.

Still, I'll definitely pick this up eventually (though I will likely wait for a price drop/sale). One of my most-anticipated first presses and if the mastering is done right, it should sound fantastic.

I'm thinking Yellow=Sunshine Blue=Sky ?

I don't think I have bought a release from them since defense. So maybe that's why. I guess when you know how much it is to press a double Lp and what the cost per album is 30 is just amazingly high. If it was 30 and free shipping It would be a bit more understandable.

Its tough because while I agree that price point sounds outrageous when you know what actual production costs are, we have no idea what they are paying for licensing fees and royalties. There are a lot more variables that go into sub-licensing for reissue than most people care to think about. 

Its tough because while I agree that price point sounds outrageous when you know what actual production costs are, we have no idea what they are paying for licensing fees and royalties. There are a lot more variables that go into sub-licensing for reissue than most people care to think about.

No one needs your logical thinking around these parts. Now get!

still sucks. its no Mondo release.