Online sales of RSD releases

Anyone know where I can get the live Frightened Rabbit

would've grabbed you one this morning had i known. they had a bunch of copies at the shop i was at earlier.

last year, i missed out on the frightened rabbit/manchester/grouplove split and was able to pick one up online from vintage vinyl the next day. i've also had good luck in the past with getting pretty limited releases online post-RSD from bullmoose and saki

usually stores put up leftovers the next day. but there is a wildcard this year with tomorrow being Easter. i'm not sure how many stores will be open given that it's Easter so they might not update their website till Monday. Vintage Vinyl (vvinyl.com) will be putting up their leftovers tomorrow at 8 am EST though.

Awesome. I am eyeing that In Utero comp LP. They have it listed. In Store only right now.

You and me both, man. I was standing right in front of it unknowingly during the opening madness and a sweet lady behind me said 'Is there any Nirvana?' and as I handed it to her I noticed it was the last one, so I'm on the hunt now.

Juan, Criminal in Atlanta still had at least 5 or 6 copies of this when I left at 4 today. I can grab one for you later or tomorrow if you need me to. PM me.

Sorry to hijack Juan, but if your going to Criminal, can you let me know if they still have the Butch Walker 10"? I can't seem to find that anywhere.