Online sales of RSD releases

After checking for days, I finally found a single copy of CHVRCHES - "Recover EP" on MusicStack last night for $19.99 plus shipping. Not as sweet at the $17.99 I thought I was getting it for on Bullmoose... but I bit and am happily closing the book on this round of RSD.

Final tally:

Cake Box Set

CHVRCHES - "Recover EP"

Death Cab for Cutie and Magik*Magik Orchestra - "Live 2012"

Fun. - "Point and Light"

Linkin Park/Jay-Z - "Collision Course"

MGMT - "Oracular Spectacular"

MGMT - "Congratulations"

Notorious B.I.G. - "Life After Death"

ONXRT - "Live from the Archives Vol. 15"

The Zombies - "Odessey and Oracle"

Good luck on your remaining items everyone!

only thing I am missing is the Ghostbusters 10inch. still looking. i also wouldnt mind getting one of the Terminator soundtracks. Maybe this Saturday i can luck out on that. idk. this is the first RSD i had to work and wasnt out waiting in line. So I'm honestly happy and feel lucky i got as much as i did.

Damn it took me a full 2 days to realize why I recognized the Amazon seller who was selling the FarCry OST... They failed to deliver on Beck's Guero when I ordered from them a few months ago. They ship without a tracking number and after waiting for over a month and numerous emails, "a second record was shipped" to me, but I never got anything. Amazon resolved it in the end but I really hope it doesn't come to that this time.

Damn it took me a full 2 days to realize why I recognized the Amazon seller who was selling the FarCry OST... They failed to deliver on Beck's Guero when I ordered from them a few months ago. They ship without a tracking number and after waiting for over a month and numerous emails, "a second record was shipped" to me, but I never got anything. Amazon resolved it in the end but I really hope it doesn't come to that this time.

That's what I was afraid of...especially despite a PA address, the email seemed a tad off. Well, I'm hoping for the best!

Nvrmind. Shipping notice email but no tracking :/

Hope it works out

While $40 is a lot better than what its going for on ebay that is still rough for a 1 song 10", really hoping it drops down to retail pricing in a couple months.

Yeah, the fact that people are paying so much for it is blowing my mind....