Online sales of RSD releases

Resident and Norman were great. Managed to get Matt Berry and The Delines 7"s. Was beginning to think the delines 7" was a myth! No issues and smooth sailing. Banquet has been bad and rough trade hasn't worked at all. Hope everyone had good luck with getting what they were after. Now if only those pesky Death Cab live albums would show up on uk shores.

Managed to pick up a SDRE/Circa split.  Thanks to ExtraFox for the tip.  Worked well.

Pleasure. I have mine as well.

Banquet is still broken, unbelievable. I thought it would be stable.

I didn't - that's why I went elsewhere for everything I could. Persevere - people including myself have had success there tonight.

I saw banquet was acting up a few hours before RSD leftovers due time, I did secure most of what I wanted elsewhere but I really want that OFF 7" and the Paramore which weren't anywhere else...

On Banquet now. There are 31 Off!s left and minus 2 (!) Paramores.

It may be that people have mashed Add To Cart and ended up with 6 of them in their cart. I did that three times with the record I was buying and every time I tried to delete all but one, they all disappeared and I had to start again.

I have been trying Rough Trade out of curiosity. Nothing.