Online sales of RSD releases

Guest s0uthard

Just got my packaging/shipping confirmation for Scott Pilgrim from Bull Moose. I am stoked. It is the only release I really wanted for RSD and now my search is over without paying crazy Ebay prices.

Edit - Just noticed that this is my 100th post on the boards. I find it fitting that it is of me celebrating not paying high Ebay prices and getting an awesome album haha.

Just got my packaging/shipping confirmation for Scott Pilgrim from Bull Moose. I am stoked. It is the only release I really wanted for RSD and now my search is over without paying crazy Ebay prices.

Edit - Just noticed that this is my 100th post on the boards. I find it fitting that it is of me celebrating not paying high Ebay prices and getting an awesome album haha.

Congrats! I was stalking bullmoose but when I look away for one sec, I get the "rare but we will look for you." Here's hoping my order goes through.

51WvDoCeFVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

WooHoo! Just got the shipping email from Bullmoose for Scott Pilgrim that I ordered this morning. Thank you Boyoma for the heads up this morning!

No prob! My friend actually was the one who saw it was up. I had a bunch of my friends bookmark it and keep an eye on it. They found it to be "exciting". Lol.

There is someone on the sale/wants board selling these

RSD

joy division - an ideal for living

jon spencer blues explosion - shes on it

j spaceman/kid millions - live at le poisson rouge

anamanaguchi - scott pilgrim

childish gambino - because the internet

crosses - blue.

Check it out if you're looking for any of them!

I cant believe that Nirvana 7 inch was/is in such high demand

Its 2 songs we have heard a million times before and is on releases we all probably own already......and an MSRP of 15 bucks with 7500 pressed

I didnt even blink an eye and thought they would be sitting of shelves for years.

This is the perfect example of RSD hype. Do you think that this would ge gone so quickly if it wasnt RSD...No way

People complain about 20 bucks for an lp these days but 15 bucks for a 7 inch of music we have heard people go nuts about

I cant believe that Nirvana 7 inch was/is in such high demand

Its 2 songs we have heard a million times before and is on releases we all probably own already......and an MSRP of 15 bucks with 7500 pressed

I didnt even blink an eye and thought they would be sitting of shelves for years.

This is the perfect example of RSD hype. Do you think that this would ge gone so quickly if it wasnt RSD...No way

People complain about 20 bucks for an lp these days but 15 bucks for a 7 inch of music we have heard people go nuts about

You don't understand the history of the Pennyroyal Tea single. It was originally planned to be release back in 1993 but upon Kurt's death it was cancelled due to the B-side's name. Only a handful of the 7's made it to the public before they scrapped and destroyed the rest.  

So for over 20 years die hard Nirvana fans have been waiting for this to be released, whenever a copy would appear on Ebay it would go for hundreds.  It isn't just the RSD hype that is keeping this one hot.

I'm really bummed I could never find a RSD copy of paranorman. Waited in line at my local record store who says they ordered everything and I asked the guy where it was 10 minutes before doors opened and they didn't get it. Tried all the sites with no luck. And all of these scumbags who don't give a shit about this movie get it and sell it on eBay for $100+. I can't afford that shit and I deserve it. I have a paranorman tattoo for fucks sake.

You don't understand the history of the Pennyroyal Tea single. It was originally planned to be release back in 1993 but upon Kurt's death it was cancelled due to the B-side's name. Only a handful of the 7's made it to the public before they scrapped and destroyed the rest.  

So for over 20 years die hard Nirvana fans have been waiting for this to be released, whenever a copy would appear on Ebay it would go for hundreds.  It isn't just the RSD hype that is keeping this one hot.

No I understand but its 20 years after the fact. Not the same thing