Online sales of RSD releases

Got my cancellation for the Neko Case from bullmoose earlier today and then my local shop called and told me they got their Neko Case allotment in today. Glad I could score this. I think these may be delayed and will trickle in as days go by.

If anyone spots an extra Neko Case out there I'm looking for one!

bullmoose canceled my pete & pete. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i ordered one direct from the label as well but havent heard anything from them as of yet. we will see what happens. 

I ordered mine from the label I believe Sunday and it was delivered today. Pretty quick turn around once they process the order.

I ordered mine from the label I believe Sunday and it was delivered today. Pretty quick turn around once they process the order.

Did you get a shipment notification? What does it say for your order status (link in email confirmation)? Mine still says awaiting shipment so I wonder if it'll ever update.

Did you get a shipment notification? What does it say for your order status (link in email confirmation)? Mine still says awaiting shipment so I wonder if it'll ever update.

Placed order 4/19

4/20 email confirm of shipment, no tracking included.

Order status switched to "Shipped"

I would imagine with it being broadcast here and on their Facebook, that the tail end of Sunday into the beginning of the week they were slammed with orders.

Placed order 4/19

4/20 email confirm of shipment, no tracking included.

Order status switched to "Shipped"

I would imagine with it being broadcast here and on their Facebook, that the tail end of Sunday into the beginning of the week they were slammed with orders.

damn, they must be way behind then cause I placed my order when you did

bull moose finally responded about my run the jewels, i said ill roll the dice...

Hello!
Sorry for the delay!  We actually hope to get a few more copies of this in from the label. We are keeping order for this open while we wait and see. If you prefer to cancel, just let us know!
Kiley