Online sales of RSD releases

Yep. All orders in the US will get shipping confirmation from paypal when they head out. That confirmation will include tracking. We expect to have all orders cleared by the end of the week. Another huge batch is leaving in todays mail.

http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog to see what's left. Inventory should be accurate.

I was curious, does anyone else have experience from the Amazon seller "Marvelio?" Like a few of you, I ordered the Farcry 3: Blood Dragon OST this morning and now I see that his price had increased by over double. I would hate to get screwed out of that soundtrack after my record shop never got one in.

Either way, thanks for all of the useful tips, the only other title I'm hunting down now is The Glitch Mob's RSD release.

if anyone has a lead on the RSD release of Tim TImebomb & Friends 3xLP, please let me know.

I have tried it from 4 different places and each one has canceled the order. 1234 Go just informed me that they just sold the last one, when I purchased it online on Saturday evening...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Just a heads up, I put an order in for this on Saturday evening, didn't hear anything after getting an order receipt, reached out last night and heard back today that they sold out before they could fill my order so don't hold out too much hope for that one is all I'm saying.. might not be completely updated listings, it sounds like they've been pretty swamped with orders.

Just a heads up, I put an order in for this on Saturday evening, didn't hear anything after getting an order receipt, reached out last night and heard back today that they sold out before they could fill my order so don't hold out too much hope for that one is all I'm saying.. might not be completely updated listings, it sounds like they've been pretty swamped with orders.

shit, hope thats not the case

basically just happened to me with 1234Go... so lame. I just want the tim timebomb album!

I feel like this has been a very emotional year for RSD. I don't remember last year being so difficult :( or maybe I'm just too new?

Totally agreed. I got everything I was looking for and then some last year. But this year, even items with huge press sizes, like DCFC and the Circa split were nowhere to be found at four record stores or online leftovers. People were fired up this year for some reason, even though I heard tons of remarks about it being a poor lineup. I did meet a good few first year people while in line, which I suppose is good for the cause but a double edged sword.

basically just happened to me with 1234Go... so lame. I just want the tim timebomb album!

its not the RSD version but Pirates Press has them for sale..

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store/12-inches-c-1_6/new-tim-timebomb-friends-mixtapes-1-2-3-3xlp-p-599.html

thanks! but i got one of those already.it does soften the blow but I want a gold copy as well, just for my collection.