Online sales of RSD releases

WTD:

- Papercuts / Rodrigo Amarante: James Came By Today / Wood And Graphite 7" (Easy Sound Recording)

- The Snow Memory Loss” b/w “Joy Of Life 7" (Captured Tracks)

Anyone seen them as leftovers online?

Just ordered the stuff I really wanted! Hope it works out! Xiu Xiu Unclouded Sky & The Snow 7"

Where did you order the Snow 7"?

Anyone know if anyone is selling The Velvet Underground or School of Seven Bells? I saw VU listed in the My Minds Eye post but can't get anyone to pick up.

He probably closed early (it is Easter Sunday after all). Call tomorrow, they're open from 12-9 I think. Maybe 10-9. Can't remember.

So, Bull Moose leftovers go live at 12 ET tomorrow and they suggest adding desired items to your wishlist so you'll get pinged the minute they are available.

Only thing for me is that I'm not seeing the 'add to wishlist' buttons on any rsd items I'd like. Hmmmm.....

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's not actually an option. I'm just gonna open different tabs for the stuff I want and start refreshing them each a minute or two early.

So, Bull Moose leftovers go live at 12 ET tomorrow and they suggest adding desired items to your wishlist so you'll get pinged the minute they are available.

Only thing for me is that I'm not seeing the 'add to wishlist' buttons on any rsd items I'd like. Hmmmm.....

Must. Not. Go. There.

I've been checking this thread here and there. Is the OFF! 7" available anywhere other than ebay?

I just saw at least 7 or 8 of these at the Bull Moose in Portland, ME. I ran up there for the Fishbone EP about an hour ago, so I am should they will be available to purchase online tomorrow when Bull Moose starts selling over the website. (On another note I seem to have lucked out on that Fishbone. I missed it at the store I went to yesterday and seems like it's a very tough find as of today.)

If anyone hears, I am hoping at this point to get my hands on the Spacemen 3 box...I had it in my hand yesterday and put it back because it was so expensive and I already had a pile of releases in my hands. Now I am regretting it. Can't find it anywhere...I guess it was limited to 300 copies.

I guess it's a long shot, but is it still there?, or anywhere else for that matter?

I couldn't find it on Amoeba...

Are you asking about OFF? If so, Not sure if you missed my post up the page a bit but the Bull Moose store in Portland had a stack up them as of 6pm tonight. I saw a bunch at a different Bull Moose store yesterday...I think you will be able to snag one online tomorrow no problem, if you can get online early in the afternoon.

Are you asking about OFF? If so, Not sure if you missed my post up the page a bit but the Bull Moose store in Portland had a stack up them as of 6pm tonight. I saw a bunch at a different Bull Moose store yesterday...I think you will be able to snag one online tomorrow no problem, if you can get online early in the afternoon.

It's hard to keep up with the posts here, so thanks for the reminder.

I'll look for it tomorrow.

Anybody found Johnny Cash's Hot Blue Guitar?

Dude, I've been asking since early Saturday, this sucks! I was in the store, saw it, grabbed a few things, went back to grab it and all of 'em were gone. The bittersweet part is that my girlfriend got one and it sounds so damn good, I'd really like one for my personal collection.