Online sales of RSD releases

Permanent Records put up their leftovers. A few things that might be of interest including the Dinosaur Jr. box:

http://www.permanentrecordschicago.com/news.php

Seems like they are swamped too? Got the below when trying to check it:

Error 500
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`xlsws122167db`.`xlsws_product`, CONSTRAINT `xlsws_product_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`image_id`) REFERENCES `xlsws_images` (`id`))

Bullmoose is saying they're expecting more Scott Pilgrim records around April 25.

I find that their site often says this for a time after things sell out but the records never materialize. Maybe more copies will show up but I've had at least three LPs that have shown stock arrival dates that got pushed back a few times before they just listed the item as unavailable. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but you never know. 

reckless can be hit or miss.

They pull your stuff from the store shelves. The site doesnt update in real time but overnight

So yes they could have 1 copy of a release sitting on a shelf and 10 people buy it online

Per their site

Currently our website Inventory Database is updated every 24 hours to align itself with our actual store inventory. This makes it possible for items that you order online (particularly used items of limited quantity) to already have been sold when you place your order. This is not something that occurs often, but if it does we'll send you an email notification right away to let you know. We'll be increasing the frequency of these updates, thereby decreasing the likelihood of these kinds of problems, as we get the site more and more off the ground. Of course, we appreciate your patience in these matter

reckless can be hit or miss.

They pull your stuff from the store shelves. The site doesnt update in real time but overnight

So yes they could have 1 copy of a release sitting on a shelf and 10 people buy it online

Per their site

Currently our website Inventory Database is updated every 24 hours to align itself with our actual store inventory. This makes it possible for items that you order online (particularly used items of limited quantity) to already have been sold when you place your order. This is not something that occurs often, but if it does we'll send you an email notification right away to let you know. We'll be increasing the frequency of these updates, thereby decreasing the likelihood of these kinds of problems, as we get the site more and more off the ground. Of course, we appreciate your patience in these matter

I've been told by them that they're typically more frequent about pulling inventory during RSD though but yeah, what you say is true.

Just a tip, our remaining RSD stock will go on sale at noon EDT today. That's in about 15 minutes.

I put that Scott Pilgrim note up there a few minutes ago b/c I found a distributor that had some left. We will restock the RSD titles we can so hopefully people will get lucky later this week if we don't come through today.

We also are going to discount certain pre-orders today through Wednesday. Those pre-orders count towards the $25 free shipping threshhold even though they will ship after the RSD stuff. That sale is active now, but we are still adding titles to it.

Have at it!

Just a tip, our remaining RSD stock will go on sale at noon EDT today. That's in about 15 minutes.

I put that Scott Pilgrim note up there a few minutes ago b/c I found a distributor that had some left. We will restock the RSD titles we can so hopefully people will get lucky later this week if we don't come through today.

We also are going to discount certain pre-orders today through Wednesday. Those pre-orders count towards the $25 free shipping threshhold even though they will ship after the RSD stuff. That sale is active now, but we are still adding titles to it.

Have at it!

Thanks for everything Bull Moose!  Here's to hoping the website holds up this morning.  :)

Have at it!

Any word if you have the Banks Remixes? You can't even click on the page for the album so I'm assuming it's a no, just gotta check, though.

Any word if you have the Banks Remixes? You can't even click on the page for the album so I'm assuming it's a no, just gotta check, though.

Thanks for everything Bull Moose!  Here's to hoping the website holds up this morning.  :)

We changed the way the popular sale pages are built, so we don't expect the problems we had on Cyber Monday. People have been hovering all day and it's been OK so far. I guess we will know in a few minutes.

We do have some. The page was turned off. I just fixed it Thanks for the heads up!   http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16264235

Have at it!

Just curious about items that are "Rare Item - We will try to get it for you"? Does that mean it still counts toward the $25 and free shipping? Also will the RSD item ship separately or until the other item is able to ship. Thanks! 

Just curious about items that are "Rare Item - We will try to get it for you"? Does that mean it still counts toward the $25 and free shipping? Also will the RSD item ship separately or until the other item is able to ship. Thanks! 

It counts towards the $25 free shipping. We ship as things come available, so you'll get your RSD stuff now and we will ship everything else as it comes in or is released (pre-orders.)