Online sales of RSD releases

Well that was worthless...still looking for the Oneohtrix Point Never.  Anyone seen that elsewhere?

I saw it earlier on Reckless. Very good price, I think $13.99. I don't know if it's there anymore.

FOUND the Cure split finally. It was $15.50 shipped which was kind of pricy. Oh well, beats $25+ on ebay.

My Account page is showing as 'Order Received' 

I haven't received email confirmation since I ordered though.

My card did have the preliminary charge noted... 

really hoping this goes through.

Did anyone who got an REM at Bullmoose show their item as packaged/fulfilled?  I was trying to order for a guy in Greece who has helped me get UK/EU RSD items for the last 3 years (Bullmoose doesn't ship overseas) and originally I had made it through checkout and was good to go, but then I just logged in to check my order status and it says cancelled.   :(    Guess I'll have to break him the bad news.  

I also don't say a pending charge on my account from bullmoose so I'm assuming they don't charge until they ship. I can't remember as I've only ordered through them once. No confirmation email but it shows my order received under order history so I think it's safe to say as long as anyone got a confirmation that your order is placed or in your order history then you shouldn't have to worry about not receiving an email yet.

Is it sad that I keep refreshing the Tame Impala on Bullmoose hoping it was overlooked?  last thing to make my rsd complete, but don't want to pay the crazy eBay prices... ahah.  hopefully sometime this week it'll pop up somewhere

I've been doing the same thing and it's the last thing i want too