Online sales of RSD releases

I ordered Bardo Pond, Clint Mansell, and The Field from Melody Supreme, but I don't know how quick the system updates the availability of items. They only had one Bardo Pond, hopefully they didn't oversell it.

Edit: oh, nvm I guess. Now it says out of stock for Bardo Pond. So happy to get that one.

I'm starting to think my bank account balance is going to look pretty pitiful once all these PayPal transactions go through.  On a more positive note, I've only got 2 things left that I REALLY want.  There are a few I'll order if I can with other things, but probably not by themselves.  So close!

Has anyone ordered from saki before? Just wondering how long it takes them to cancel something if they don't have it.

Last RSD I ordered from them and it took them a month to fulfill the order, but they did ask if I wanted to wait after maybe a couple weeks when they said they'd be getting one in.  it could've been special circumstances.  I still only got half my order so I kept an eye out for other options along the way

Has anyone ordered from saki before? Just wondering how long it takes them to cancel something if they don't have it.

I'm wondering the same thing, I ordered the Circa split yesterday from Saki when it said "low stock" now it says "out of stock"...my card was charged though, so I'm hoping it's not just phantom stock 

Last RSD I ordered from them and it took them a month to fulfill the order, but they did ask if I wanted to wait after maybe a couple weeks when they said they'd be getting one in.  it could've been special circumstances.  I still only got half my order so I kept an eye out for other options along the way

Were you able to cancel your order from them?