Immediate RSD Regret: Space Project 7", Dads, Regina Spektor, SDRE

cwhitmuzik

Edit:

So I feel bad, I got a ton of messages about all this stuff and it built up. So I'm not sure what to do about these.

The thing is that I just got a really nice offer for two records I've been dying for for a while, so I kind of want to get some decent bucks for this. My morals feel bad because of "flipping" but yeah. I didn't know about this deal until today and I need at least 110 to make it happen. So unless I get harassed hard about this opinion, hopefully I can get a little more than cost.

Likely I'll end up selling it for cost because I feel bad, but if anyone sympathizes with me and wants to send me a little extra, that'd be fantastic, hah. Don't have any 7" mailers on me at school at the moment but I'll get it out safely as soon as I can.

So I feel bad, I got a ton of messages about all this stuff and it built up. So I'm not sure what to do about these.

The thing is that I just got a really nice offer for two records I've been dying for for a while, so I kind of want to get some decent bucks for this. My morals feel bad because of "flipping" but yeah. I didn't know about this deal until today and I need at least 110 to make it happen. So unless I get harassed hard about this opinion, hopefully I can get a little more than cost.

Likely I'll end up selling it for cost because I feel bad, but if anyone sympathizes with me and wants to send me a little extra, that'd be fantastic, hah. Don't have any 7" mailers on me at school at the moment but I'll get it out safely as soon as I can.