FS: Nirvana In Utero Tribute/ Tim Timebomb and friends/ Crosses Blue variant

Rawb

All sold.

And yes, a small fee for time isnt much to ask. It isnt free to drive to the place and time is money. Buisness 101. Get on it. If i just ran to the store for someone to snag something real quick any other day i wouldnt charge for something like that but today was a challenge to say the least.

Next year, I'm gonna launch a kickstarter to get other people to pay me for the time I spend waiting in line on Record Store Day. For the rewards, I'll pick up one of the free stickers that they give out at the store. But you gotta pay a $5 surcharge if you want it mailed to you.

But seriously, fuck this guy.

All sold.

And yes, a small fee for time isnt much to ask. It isnt free to drive to the place and time is money. Buisness 101. Get on it. If i just ran to the store for someone to snag something real quick any other day i wouldnt charge for something like that but today was a challenge to say the least.

Most people spent time waiting in line to try and get copies of records they want only to be disappointed by people who were trying to be helpfully by grabbing extra. They don't get paid for their waiting and disappointment.