BEST/WORST PURCHASES FROM RSD '14

I actually enjoy the Bruce Springsteen release.... Yeah it is not the best thing he has ever released, but I'm not complaining.

Eh, I guess I've been a huge fan of Bruce for awhile as my parents brought me up on his music. So to me it was a huge let down. Not saying it's bad, I guess I just had high hopes for it and was left upset.

Eh, I guess I've been a huge fan of Bruce for awhile as my parents brought me up on his music. So to me it was a huge let down. Not saying it's bad, I guess I just had high hopes for it and was left upset.

I understand completely.  I've been listening to Bruce for years, and it wasnt terrible.  I have heard way worse things in the music world.  It was not up to par with other releases, but ya know.

I just got the Springsteen record in yesterday and haven't listened to it yet, but can it possibly be as bad as High Hopes? I didn't see Tom Morello in the credits on the jacket so I was more hopeful that the songs would be good.

I'll just have to throw this on when I get home tonight to make my own mind up.

Flood ended picking up the OFF 7", and one of the Devo Live LPs for me.

Fucking LOVED this album!

It is awesome. I just got Southsiders today but I have to wait for the GF to get off work to listen to it. We had it playing as background noise the other day on Pandora and it seems reallyyyyyyy chill and relaxed. I hope the second play through makes me feel like the maxi single did. 

It is awesome. I just got Southsiders today but I have to wait for the GF to get off work to listen to it. We had it playing as background noise the other day on Pandora and it seems reallyyyyyyy chill and relaxed. I hope the second play through makes me feel like the maxi single did. 

I plan on swooping it up on Tuesday. Been waiting for this album for a little while!

Best: Pogues Live with Joe Strummer. Sounds great, awesome setlist, legendary concert. Though mine skipped on side three. Second is actually Neko Case's cover of Lou Reed's Satellite of Love. I think this one got overlooked by many. It's a great cover.

Worst: Cure/Dinosaur Jr. 7", but only because it sold out before I could get it. I'm still looking.