Oh hey, its 4 fucking 20

My girlfriend woke me up with an Easter basket. It had Reese's Eggs, 5 lighters, rolling papers, a bowler (Google it), joint to go holder, a really cool jar with a sugar skull storm trooper and a glass bat.

I've gone thru more than an 8th so far. I'm almost smoked sober

My girlfriend woke me up with an Easter basket. It had Reese's Eggs, 5 lighters, rolling papers, a bowler (Google it), joint to go holder, a really cool jar with a sugar skull storm trooper and a glass bat.

I've gone thru more than an 8th so far. I'm almost smoked sober

Well look at you, champion of the weed. 

I haven't smoked in years, but I told my wife (who majored in Ministry and probably has never even seen weed in person) a story about how my roommate and I baked weed cookies and took them to work (we worked at Chili's together). We had never eaten any baked goods like that, so we ate like 4 cookies each and were worthless at our tables for a Saturday evening. I never ate so many chips and salsa in my life.

how does medical weed work?

i mean, i know, but youll just be like..'i got a hitch in my step'

'heres your weed'

From my understanding a general "i have anxiety" or "i have backpain" will get you a license (to party). And I don't think you go to a normal MD, I mean they're certified, just not in a dominant medical field. 

I know there is someone else who can explain better

i went with my brother to get his here in denver.  weirdest experience i've ever had.  basically went to this random office for a doctor who did nothing but see patients and recommend redcards.  he was a legit MD though and basically tailored his practice into medcards because he was so afraid of the control the prescription pill industry had.

but yeah, you walk in this office and there are music posters and weed posters everywhere. my brother has a legitimate spinal injury, but when weed was legalized here it wasnt THAT much of a change because everyone knew someone or had a redcard themselves.