All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right LP Hot Topic exclusive

• 3 weeks later...

No I want Don't Panic as well. Such a good album

Yes, absolutely! I'd love to get it as well.

I'm hoping this is released the same day as blink's Greatest Hits. Save on some shipping

I'm hoping to do the same thing. But I was originally hoping it would line up with Enema and that didn't work out, so we'll see haha

Isn't Hot Cash going to be going on when this goes up? I remember one of the guys at my local store saying the HC redemption was gonna be in June and I immediately thought of this and blink.

Unfortunately, I have tried to buy vinyl with Hot Cash, and the fine print on the coupon says that it's invalid towards CDs, vinyl, and some other things that I don't recall.

Unfortunately, I have tried to buy vinyl with Hot Cash, and the fine print on the coupon says that it's invalid towards CDs, vinyl, and some other things that I don't recall.

I think he means that if hot cash is going on during its scheduled release date it might get pushed back since they take vinyl off the site during hot cash.

Honestly hot cash might be a good thing if it goes up. Because it could allow Blink, This, and FOB (IOH) to be released on the same day. Which would be wonderful for outside of the states shipping.

Yeah, I plan on getting all 3 of those as well. But it would be wonderful for inside of the states shipping too haha