All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right LP Hot Topic exclusive

I got an email saying my credit card was declined, and the credit card company said that I paid. They're now telling me that the item is out of stock, and I could accept that, but I thought that not all of them were put up the other day. Was that everything?

Same thing happened to me so I went out and bought it. Good news for you though: it did indeed ship even though they said my card was declined so there is a chance you will receive your copy.

Bad news for me: I'm out $50 and HT said they would refund my card last week but still nothing. Went to go pick up the item I paid for (because my card was never declined) in store and they told me that Customer Service told them to not give me the order because they are issuing a refund. 

Same thing happened to me so I went out and bought it. Good news for you though: it did indeed ship even though they said my card was declined so there is a chance you will receive your copy.

Bad news for me: I'm out $50 and HT said they would refund my card last week but still nothing. Went to go pick up the item I paid for (because my card was never declined) in store and they told me that Customer Service told them to not give me the order because they are issuing a refund.

File a claim. I won my dispute rather quickly through paypal.

I just can't believe that a large amount of people saw this available for the short amount of time it was up & made it sell out. Especially seeing as most members here got their orders cancelled. I think they're simply delaying the release for whatever reason. Or staggering it

figure that there was only 1000 copies and some went to stores (2 to my local ht) so figure how many stores that is vs copies available

It would have to be tonight or tomorrow. Vinyl gets pulled thursday

more can go up past thursday, even when they pull vinyl from the site they can still call in vinyl online orders.  I did that last year for From Under The Cork Tree (maroon), went up during Hot cash and ordered it no problem.  I'd recommend to anyone having issues with online orders to go in store and order them there once Hot Cash starts.

Also, picked up a copy of this from my store today and it looks and sounds beautiful! i genuinely hope the buzz around this pressing gets the wheels moving on the rest of their catalog being pressed!  

Wishlist pressings would be:

The Party Scene (some kind of 10 year anniversary press)

PUOSU with some kind of yellow and green haze or splatter as a 10" 

Nothing Personal on Cream (possibly a black or white splatter?

Don't Panic on Maroon or Blue (matching the colors on the cover)

also, id love Don't Panic: It's Longer Now! pressed by I know that'll never happen :P