ETR needs your help- Last minute PO graphic needed (Free Test press in return)

Hey Guys,

My art guy is swamped this week and I need a pre order image made TODAY for our upcoming "Jonny Craig- Find what you love and let it kill you" . Ideally I would like to put them on sale thursday and have the PO image finished by later today so i can give people a heads up.  If YOU ARE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS AND CAN HELP ME OUT FOR AN HOUR OR TWO TODAY then PLEASE email me at

[email protected] with title graphic design help & I can discuss exactly what I need but its fairly simple ,I just want it to look clean

Instead of a test press, the prize should be a Mac book.

hahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhah

or just a meme of him posting pre-orders for a macbook that comes with the record.

But in all honesty, I wish I could help you Ross but I'm not even near a computer with image editing software (at work). Good luck!

Holy shit this is getting pressed?? Awesome! What are the odds it'll last until Saturday?

I honestly have no idea since none of his solo stuff has been pressed before and the GDG stuff wasnt really known or promoted by JC himself.  ETR will have 400 copies (variant /100 and variant /300) & then hot topic will have an exclusive variant /600 which wont be on sale for another couple weeks most likely.