PO: Trash Talk No Peace Colored LP 5/27/14

Also as a side note, just went through a bunch of posts on instagram and apprently a lot of others who supposedly ordered the colored variant received just a black copy. When they asked why they didnt receive their copy the excuse was "First come first serve" I havent seen anything yet about anyone who has yet to get their colored copies. Someone also asked what the color copies were supposed to look like and the response was "it's a secret." The kid who's apperently running all the merch really hasn't given anyone straight answers about anything as far as when anything will ship/descrption of the limited copies. Just kind of avoids the specific questions. DIY OR DIE... Really makes me wish I didn't order from these guys I've heard nothing but negative things from their preorders in the past but I was expecting much more a of a better result since they promoted the crap out of this record but apperently I was wrong. Never again. 

Yep, got mine this morning and it's on black. I could have gone to the record store and got the black copy without the absurd $10.00 ship charge from TTC.

I love this band so I am not going to complain too much, but I agree that this pre-order was an absolute mess. Not to mention, this is 100% their weakest record.

Also as a side note, just went through a bunch of posts on instagram and apprently a lot of others who supposedly ordered the colored variant received just a black copy. When they asked why they didnt receive their copy the excuse was "First come first serve" I havent seen anything yet about anyone who has yet to get their colored copies. Someone also asked what the color copies were supposed to look like and the response was "it's a secret." The kid who's apperently running all the merch really hasn't given anyone straight answers about anything as far as when anything will ship/descrption of the limited copies. Just kind of avoids the specific questions. DIY OR DIE... Really makes me wish I didn't order from these guys I've heard nothing but negative things from their preorders in the past but I was expecting much more a of a better result since they promoted the crap out of this record but apperently I was wrong. Never again. 

Thanks for the update. looks like were all getting shafted on this record.

Thanks for the update. looks like were all getting shafted on this record.

To no surprise I received a black copy. Seriously wish I just waited t purchase locally... I don't know why they haven't said anything about not having the colored version. All the merch guy is saying is that "Color version is sold out"

Last update, quote from the band.

TRASH_TALK

"We pressed 1000 color and then the pressing plant delivered 500 being on tour handling all of this was insane but I made it work. On the preorder page it said color will be shipped till it sells out and it did. Sorry man but that's how vinyl works sometimes. What other band pressed their own vinyl then ships thousands after tour?"

I know it sucks, but at the same time I have yet to see anyone who has at least posted anywhere that they got a colored record for that mater. dunno what to think at this point.

I've tried writing Trash Talk Collective about my issue and the email always bounces back saying it's undeliverable. This is the email address I used. I like this band a lot but I will never order directly from them again. their mailorder operation is the absolute worst.

[email protected]

I've tried writing Trash Talk Collective about my issue and the email always bounces back saying it's undeliverable. This is the email address I used. I like this band a lot but I will never order directly from them again. their mailorder operation is the absolute worst.

[email protected]

[email protected] homie.

i love ttc but refuse to buy anything from  them directly. i ordered a shirt a few months back, never got anything, sent an email, got a response that orders were about to be shipped out, more time passes and i asked them about it again, they said it was out of stock, i asked for a refund, no response x2. i get the whole diy merch thing but if you can't handle it properly don't do it imo.