PO: Knuckle Puck - The Weight That You Buried One-Sided 12" w/ Screened B-side via Bad Timing

I need a favor from someone. I'm going to be in the middle of a final exam when this goes live. If I sent someone the money via PayPal, could they please pick up an extra splatter for me with their order? PM me if you could be so kind.

Are these guys big enough to sell out 500 copies during the time it takes to do an exam?

I need a favor from someone. I'm going to be in the middle of a final exam when this goes live. If I sent someone the money via PayPal, could they please pick up an extra splatter for me with their order? PM me if you could be so kind.

I don't think all 500 will go THAT fast. If they do, we'll get a second press up ASAP!

I just remember it happened with the Neck Deep split. Saw it go live, went to class, came back and it was sold out. I didn't mind it that much cause it was only a split and I don't care for Neck Deep, but I don't wanna miss out on this.

That was what, like 250 copies? And Neck Deep is really big right now, so I'd chalk that up to them.

That was what, like 250 copies? And Neck Deep is really big right now, so I'd chalk that up to them.

It was 250, and it went in a few hours - but 250 also sold in the UK in less than a day at the same time. So we always say that we did 500 in a day.

Will there be a bundle with both variants?

we aren't doing a bundle because the clear one is so limited.

In when it goes up. I've bought more records in the last week than I've bought in the last 6 months.

this. I need to go back to controlling myself. ill wait till after this release though.

thankfully I had some money in my paypal account that I was unaware of so im able to get this. need to figure out which one to get.

In when it goes up. I've bought more records in the last week than I've bought in the last 6 months.

It's been a very pricey month and it's not over yet.

Great pop punk band that sticks out to me in a now over-saturated and cliché genre. Happy to see that this is getting pressed. But seriously….

Just listed to this for the first time and I am really digging it, def in for one of the variants.