PO: Knuckle Puck - The Weight That You Buried One-Sided 12" w/ Screened B-side via Bad Timing

I'm hoping I'll see this in a FS thread in the future. I was in a meeting when this went up, and did not expect the clear with splatter to sell out so fast. I thought it would be around when I got out. While the second presses are nice, I don't like the screen printed b-side on an opaque record. Fingers crossed that I can get my hands on a clear first press eventually. Props to these guys though. I'm glad to see they are well-liked. They deserve it.

Super bummed about not getting the ultra clear variant, hoping to get it in the future.

At least I got the splatter variant.

That being said, if anyone is willing to sell their copy of the clear variant, I'm willing to pay more because I actually really wanted the clear variant more than the splatter and would love to have both!

Poor guy. And we all reassured him it wouldn't sell that quick.

Haha, yea I feel bad but even one of the label guys was telling him how unlikely it was!  At least he will still get a copy at the same time as everyone else (assuming they don't blow through that "2nd press" before he gets out of class).

Just got home from my exam a few minutes ago. I totally called this haha. It's all good. If anyone has an extra splatter, hit me up. That's awesome these guys sold them so fast. They deserve it

I don't get how it's a second press. It went up immediately after the first one sold out and is ready to be shipped. Why not call it all a first press? 

They weren't expecting to have the first press sell out this quickly. They thought that they wouldn't have to use the second press until like a month from now. I guess they figured that putting the second press up now rather than later would be a good idea since it's so in demand. 

For anyone interested in how these were able to sell out so quickly (namely the /100 variant), Nick Mango who owns the Limited Run webstore platform wrote up this blog - http://alternate1985.com/post/83651185348/only-fans-buy-vinyl-between-refreshes-on-limited-run

It's a short, quick read about how that works out, why some of you never saw the /100 variant ever appear to be in stock, and kinda why LimRun is the best webstore platform around. I couldn't recommend it more if you ever need an online store.

we thought to ourselves if this did well we'd move back to that one - needless to say, this did well. haha.

I was surprised this release wasn't both EP's together. Like what ND did with Rain In July/A History of Bad Decisions.

IMO it's nicer to have things separately though, like you plan to do. Each release is a picture of a band from a different time and should be treated as such.

I was surprised this release wasn't both EP's together. Like what ND did with Rain In July/A History of Bad Decisions.

Totally unrelated but I'm really surprised how unpopular KP is in comparison to Neck Deep. A quick Facebook like check puts ND at almost a 100k. KP is only at 13k.

I really don't understand how pop punk fans decide what is going to popular and what is not. The smaller but better bands like KP, Light Years, Stickup Kid get overshadowed way too much.

Totally unrelated but I'm really surprised how unpopular KP is in comparison to Neck Deep. A quick Facebook like check puts ND at almost a 100k. KP is only at 13k.

I really don't understand how pop punk fans decide what is going to popular and what is not. The smaller but better bands like KP, Light Years, Stickup Kid get overshadowed way too much.

Neck Deep spawned a lot of early comparisons to TSSF(personally I don't hear this). That'll do some things for you. And now they're on a  roster with TBS/TWY/The Used.

As for Knuckle Puck, I think their rise is happening slower and more organically. Facebook likes don't say much about quality of music.

Their tour with Neck Deep and this quick-selling vinyl release will move them closer to the forefront.