PO: Knuckle Puck - The Weight That You Buried One-Sided 12" w/ Screened B-side via Bad Timing

Update: A lot of people have already received their records (yay!) and if you haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, yours is coming fast. Nearly 3/4 of the orders have gone out. 

The third press will be 1,500 copies in total (Banquet is carrying 200 already, as y'all can see) and Hot Topic will have a variant as well. There will be two variants available in the BTR webstore. 

Wow wish I'd seen that earlier. This dude ordered four copies of that variant. Not cool. 

Side note - he waited until after he got his shipping confirmation to post it on the 'bay.

I fucking hate how this record label ships records right when you order them instead of making you wait 4-6 weeks. What the fuck is the point if I don't get to anticipate the record coming for a month? You guys have existed for like 2 months and are already making other labels look bad. Fuck Bad Timing Records. Worst label. 

I fucking hate how this record label ships records right when you order them instead of making you wait 4-6 weeks. What the fuck is the point if I don't get to anticipate the record coming for a month? You guys have existed for like 2 months and are already making other labels look bad. Fuck Bad Timing Records. Worst label. 

zack wants you to know that he appreciates this being comment #182

They've set the bar Jeff. I expect my Tigers Jaw record tomorrow.

Damn, still 4 days left on this pink splatter and it's at $50 already. I bought an extra pink splatter for my brother who has been gone for an interview states away, but if he doesn't want it for whatever reason, I'll sell it at cost to someone on here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Knuckle-Puck-Vinyl-The-Weight-That-You-Buried-Title-Fight-Neck-Deep-Tigers-Jaw-/221427934406?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item338e2224c6