PO: Jonny Craig- Find what you love and....with 3 bonus tracks via ETR on sale 4/24

He sold a ton of "laptops" that didn't exist to his fans on twitter. Pocketed the money and disappeared for a while.

then bought loads of heroin with the funds and got dropped, tried to make a resurgence and did more heroin, and then realized no one wants him.

I will say I do love me some Johnny Craig though :D

Cloudy White "Heroin" and Black "MacBook" would have been better variants :P

Had no idea this existed. That has to be one of the funniest things about this I have seen yet.

Oh, you should've seen the original one that got put up. It was pages of things like "The girl I set on fire", "my nudes", "Times New Roman", "used needles", and way more hilarious ones.

I'll probably pass on this. If his first album gets pressed, I'd probably buy that.

Oh, you should've seen the original one that got put up. It was pages of things like "The girl I set on fire", "my nudes", "Times New Roman", "used needles", and way more hilarious ones.

I'll probably pass on this. If his first album gets pressed, I'd probably buy that.

Oh myy haha.

Yea his first solo album is really good. I might just have to grab this. Excited for his new group Slaves though. Hopefully they get a cool pre-order too.