Need Money Quick: Circa, Anberlin, MCS, Relient K, TGUK, Color Spectrum Box

cwhitmuzik

So I have a really, really good deal for something in the near future for me. But I need money quick, so I want to sell some of the more valuable things in my collection. Send me offers for:

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise

Anberlin - Cities

Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life & Commit This To Memory (Black)

Relient K - Forget and Not Slow Down

The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About (orange)

The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum Box (2nd pressing)

Also feel free to hit me up about my tradelist, but I'm trying to get big chunks at a time, I'm low on mailers at school and I may not be able to send most of this stuff out for a couple weeks. https://deadformat.net/tradelist/cwhitman412

I also have some RSD stuff that I know some other people want for cost, so I'm going to talk to them first and see what they can do. While I feel bad "flipping" it and would prefer to sell them at cost, this offer is too good to miss out on for two records I've been dying to find for a while. I'll likely end up selling at cost so I'm not bashed here, but we'll see.

So I have a really, really good deal for something in the near future for me. But I need money quick, so I want to sell some of the more valuable things in my collection. Send me offers for:

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise

Anberlin - Cities

Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life & Commit This To Memory (Black)

Relient K - Forget and Not Slow Down

Also feel free to hit me up about my tradelist, but I'm trying to get big chunks at a time, I'm low on mailers at school and I may not be able to send most of this stuff out for a couple weeks. https://deadformat.net/tradelist/cwhitman412

I also have some RSD stuff that I know some other people want for cost, so I'm going to talk to them first and see what they can do. While I feel bad "flipping" it and would prefer to sell them at cost, this offer is too good to miss out on for two records I've been dying to find for a while. I'll likely end up selling at cost so I'm not bashed here, but we'll see.

Waiting to see what RSD stuff you have.

Also, I'm so curious at what the two records you've been dying to get for a while are (If you don't mind sharing).

Best of luck!

Waiting to see what RSD stuff you have.

Also, I'm so curious at what the two records you've been dying to get for a while are (If you don't mind sharing).

Best of luck!

Two Copeland records for (relatively) cheap, guy said he's holding it on the table for me for like a week since I've been looking for them for a while.

I have the Dads Woman EP, Regina Spektor 7", SDRE /Circa, and Space Project 7" Box (though that'll be hardest to get from me)