Queers - Beat Off LP w/ Screenprinted Cover

saw this on the asian man facebook page

Even though I should be asleep, the excitement of the BEAT OFF re-issue from artist Robin Banks has me up and smiling. If you're not familiar, we've been doing these special limited edition re-issues to not only get our vinyl out, but to support independent artists. These covers are all hand screened, hand numbered, and signed by the artist. We should have pre-orders up later this week or early next week. If you want to see the other covers, just scroll through our photos. And for those who've been lucky enough to get one of the past reissues let people know how great these are. -JQ

10308148_643920085680925_193486773938702

I've missed a couple of these, but I'll for sure be buying this one

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I want this.

If anybody out there is willing to sell their screened copies of Love Songs for the Retarded or Don't Back Down, I'm willing to pay ebay prices.

Shoot me a PM reminder, but I have a friend who is turning out some of his records, and I believe he may have one of these.  I can ask him this weekend.

edit: also, have these went up for sale yet? I've looked around, and haven't been able to find anything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...