dvv

I am willing to sell the Sunny Day/Circa split in burgundy for an offer. Or willing to trade for something in my want list on my deadformat. Or if you see something in my tradelist you want to trade for then offer.

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/davin0

UPDATE: Since quite a few people have pm'd me with offers I'm going on a highest offer basis which stands at $25 right now. Not expecting you to offer crazy eBay prices but again I'm taking the highest offer. I will end this offer on Sunday 4/27/14 sometime during that day.

People in the buy/sell area need to mind their own business. He isn't posting about this in the general forum. He can ask whatever he wants for the record and if someone is willing to pay then so be it.

People's holier then thou attitude is ridiculous especially when he is posting in the buy/sell area.

Sell your record for $25 dude

People in the buy/sell area need to mind their own business. He isn't posting about this in the general forum. He can ask whatever he wants for the record and if someone is willing to pay then so be it.

People's holier then thou attitude is ridiculous especially when he is posting in the buy/sell area.

Sell your record for $25 dude

Welcome to the boards. This, is what most would refer to as 'flipping'. Instead of OP helping out a fellow collector by selling this at cost, he decided to try and get as much as possible for a record that was available 6 days ago. He should have went to eBay, sucked up the seller fees, had his cake and ate it too.

Yes, everyone is free to do whatever the heck they want with their records, however everyone on these forums are also free to react to said actions however they like.

TL;DR - Suck it up and move on.

LOCKED!