LCD Soundsystem - The Long Goodbye (RSD 14)

From the way i read it, the '1000' he's speaking of is part of the original 3000. I dont think they sold 3000 on rsd, so i believe this is some they held back, and some just for DFA and a select few distributors/stores. Sorry.

That makes a lot of sense. Glad I was able to grab one for $119 online over RSD weekend.

A $60 version was just made up. 

The $60 version was not made up.  There was a listing for the box set added to Music Direct in 2014 before it was announced for Record Store Day.  

If you do a Google Search for "LCD Soundsystem Music Direct Ingrooves"  you can get the webcached result which shows this:

2lsxjrn.png

I asked Music Direct about this, and here is what they said: "This box set was announced some time ago but never released by the manufacturer. Our pricing was based on the initial release information. The manufacturer then decided to make it a Record Store Day release and increased the price. We removed this box set from our site yesterday and will relist it once it is available to non-RSD sellers. It will be sold at whatever the MSRP is at that time. Please let me know if you have any further questions."

HMV are doing it for £69.99 in the UK, that's a tenner less than Amazon. Also I was holding off posting this until I got a shipping confirmation (which I just got) but this is the most ridiculous bargain ever: http://www.tmshop.co.uk/lcd-soundsystem-this-is-happening-pack.html 

That's a tee, a record bag, and This Is Happening on both CD and double LP for SEVEN POUNDS. I've no idea what their international shipping costs are like, but either way that's a crazy deal.

HMV are doing it for £69.99 in the UK, that's a tenner less than Amazon. Also I was holding off posting this until I got a shipping confirmation (which I just got) but this is the most ridiculous bargain ever: http://www.tmshop.co.uk/lcd-soundsystem-this-is-happening-pack.html 

That's a tee, a record bag, and This Is Happening on both CD and double LP for SEVEN POUNDS. I've no idea what their international shipping costs are like, but either way that's a crazy deal.

Yep great deal but shipping to Australia is £26.99 sadly.