LCD Soundsystem - The Long Goodbye (RSD 14)

So I ended up with 2 copies of this- long story, but both through amazon- one from a reputable (I think) record store in Brooklyn- and one from amazon from a seller mentioned above (marvelio)- the marvelio box I got for $88, and ordered the second in a little bit of a panic after reading some somewhat negative stuff here about the seller- basically I thought marvelio might cancel my order and I would not be able to find another-

I say all of that as a preface to this- I have now received both, and they are packaged differently. The box from the Brooklyn store is stickered with the RSD sticker, and is branded with DFA, parlaphone, and Warner Bros logos. The marvelio box looks the same, but maybe has a very slightly smaller font, no RSD sticker, and is only marked DFA and parlaphone. I haven't opened the shrink wrap on that one, but it "feels" the same.

So my question is- is there a wide release and thus the two different versions? Or is the parlaphone/DFA only box a European release? Or are there already counterfeits (although I would have thought a counterfeit would have simply copied all text).

Just curious what the community has seen- if you have one, does it say Warner Brothers?

Thanks!

Hi-res digital for $34: http://www.hdtracks.com/the-long-goodbye-lcd-soundsystem-live-at-madison-square-garden

MP3 for $18: http://www.amazon.com/goodbye-soundsystem-madison-square-garden

Obviously the physical box has its place for ultra fans and people who were at the show, but these options are much better than $140 and having to deal with 5 LPs, IMO.