PO: Rancid - Honor Is All We Know - Hellcat/Epitaph - 10/27/14

so i guess you could get the 3 songs if you pre-ordered the black right now

This purchase includes 2 digital downloads. The first download is for 3 songs: Collision Course, Honor Is All We Know, & Evil’s My Friend. A download link for those will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. The 2nd download is for the full album. That link will be emailed to you on or just before the release date.

I did the pre-order so i could hear the two new tracks... and they are AWESOME!!!!! They actually sent 3 but we've kinda heard Honor is All We Know before. The other new tracks are Collision Course and Evil's My Friend. So jacked right now!!!!!

What is the style of music like? Hard like Rancid 2000? Or more of a mix?

it's more of a mix....Collision Course is kind of like a rock & roll type song with Tim/Lars vocals, Evil's My Friend is a ska song (kind of reminds me of a mix between Up To No Good and I Wanna Riot), and Honor Is All We Know is the same except for alternating vocals on the verses by Tim, Matt, and Lars.

it's more of a mix....Collision Course is kind of like a rock & roll type song with Tim/Lars vocals, Evil's My Friend is a ska song (kind of reminds me of a mix between Up To No Good and I Wanna Riot), and Honor Is All We Know is the same except for alternating vocals on the verses by Tim, Matt, and Lars.

I would agree with this. If you like Rancid, you're going to love it. It's nice to finally have some new music from them. I can't wait for the rest of the album to come out. Hopefully they play a bunch of it on Faction today.