PO: Rancid - Honor Is All We Know - Hellcat/Epitaph - 10/27/14

The iTunes listing has the songs from the bonus 7" and an extra track, bringing the song total to 17.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/...honor-is-all-we-know-deluxe/id919356975?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Does anyone know if the CD will have these extra tracks?

LP has extra track Breakdown....CD still has 14

green LP from KRM sold out

its very probably European press from NEDERLANDS if epitaph marketed it or from CZECH REPUBLIC if hellcat/pirates press records marketed it

anyway just found out japanese cd release has 18 tracks

14 tracks from the regular cd issue

+ track number 15 LP exclusive breakdown

+ 2 tracks from the 7 inch bonus

+ 1 more song called RANCID BARMY'S ARMY who i guess is exclusive for japan

info here

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EICP-1617

Epitaph Records will release a remastered 20th Anniversary Edition LP set for NOFX of their 1994 album, Punk In Drublic, on November 24.  Epitaph will also release a 20th Anniversary Edition LP of Let’s Go, the 1994 album by Rancid. Both LPs are remastered, and pressed on 180g-weight vinyl. Both LPs will contain the CD of the newly remastered album.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. The first 3 songs they premiered were great. The rest of the album seems a little uninspired - still better than most of the music out there though.

I felt that way on first listen, but after a few more spins it really grew on me. To me sounds like an album that could have come out after LWW and before 2000 in terms of style. I really like the power in the vocals.

We're right in the process of shipping the RANCID 'Honor Is All We Know' pre-orders and wanted to give you an update of the current status!

Due to unforeseen circumstances we won't be able to deliver the olive green vinyl which is part of your order. Unfortunately there has been an issue with the olive colored vinyl which only allows us to send out the black version as a replacement.

As a lot of customers have been asking for other colored vinyl as a replacement – unfortunately it is only possible for us to offer you the black vinyl as a replacement for the olive green one which we will definitely NOT be able to deliver at any time. The replacement is the DELUXE BLACK VINYL including a 7inch.We once again want to apologize for the inconvenience caused but also want to point out that this is beyond our control.

I find it odd that "unforeseen circumstances" will prevent them from EVER delivering the olive green vinyl.  My assumption is they screwed up and didn't press the green, but pressed more black.  Rather than eat the cost of pressing the green now, and/or sitting on a lot of extra black copies for who knows how long, they are making us take the black (or nothing).  Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems weird to me.