Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

Trying to decide between the HT and MerchNow variants of Bone Palace. My HT+1 discount knocks their variant's price down to about $22, so the price doesn't make a difference to me. The white matches the album cover, but the red better suits the mood of the album...

Maybe I'll just flip a coin.

Trying to decide between the HT and MerchNow variants of Bone Palace. My HT+1 discount knocks their variant's price down to about $22, so the price doesn't make a difference to me. The white matches the album cover, but the red better suits the mood of the album...

What sucks, is that the red would have been SICK for the original art, not Grand Coda. So I'm really wondering if they had the original in mind when they decided to do it. EITHER way, that red is going to be hot, so I got it.

Why not get the MerchNow and save that discount for another record?

Got around to listening to both of these (HT pressings) tonight. Really digging the coloring and they sound great! I listened to alls well a couple days ago and was cringing at how much I didn't like it. Loved it in HS but wasn't feeling it, bone palace seemed to age much better.

Once I put it on my player and put on my headphones it was better though. Brought me back to freshman year haha. Wish it was the deluxe version of alls well but oh well. Glad it didn't have bad inner grove distortion like my enema of the state copy...

Just received my BPB and it the first disc has multiple blemishes on it, including...

dcu8gm.jpg

And this is right after my AWTEW came with an orange blemish on Side A. I didn't call about that one because it's not too bad and didn't affect the sound quality, nor does this one, but this is call and complain worthy, right?

So I'm a jackass for wanting something I paid 33 dollars for not to be an eyesore?

And you guys really have created a positive, helpful, not at all smug or douchey environment here, Bra-fucking-vo.

Sorry mate,

But, that's not a "blemish" which really doesn't exist in vinyl in the sense you are using it.  As in, it detracts from the value.  Getting a solid color variant that is actually ALL solid 1-color perfectly all around is a rarity.  What you've got there is a run of the mill vinyl pressing, and it is what 98% of all vinyl you buy will look like. Just think about the way vinyl is made...

That's why people are laughing... if it was a big scratch or a scuff or ANYTHING that affected playback, it would be a different story.

That's just how vinyl records look.