Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

I beg to differ

Do you know what inference is? As in people saying "Is he joking?" "This hurts me" inferring that I'm an idiot. Which, when it comes to vinyl, is absolutely true, but still a shitty thing to do and mean spirited. Especially if it's the only thing you're going to do and not even attempt to answer my question.

And I'm sorry, I didn't realize VC was a PG, family friendly environment where cursing was frowned upon, because I have seen plenty of evidence to the contrary.

And I'm not "throwing a temper tantrum", as your charming and transparent attempt to high road me suggests. I genuinely mean it when I say that I should know better than to expect decent responses from anonymous people on the internet. That's why I have no problem giving people their own bullshit right back to them. This is all an exercise in futility, people. 

Dude, you just gotta roll with it. I've been where you are. Ask a question, get a couple legitimate answers & a lot of jokes. It used to piss me off too. Thats just how VC is. I learned just to have fun with it. It's not the most "noob" friendly environment but I have learned a lot here already & you do get info not found in other places (certain release dates, sales, etc...) Don't take it so seriously & you'll be fine. 

Dude, you just gotta roll with it. I've been where you are. Ask a question, get a couple legitimate answers & a lot of jokes. It used to piss me off too. Thats just how VC is. I learned just to have fun with it. It's not the most "noob" friendly environment but I have learned a lot here already & you do get info not found in other places (certain release dates, sales, etc...) Don't take it so seriously & you'll be fine. 

I just don't see what a person is accomplishing by responding to a question not with a genuine answer, but some throwaway snide joke, other than that person's own self-satisfaction. But if I reply in a similarly biting way or call them out on it, I'm throwing a temper tantrum?

I just don't see what a person is accomplishing by responding to a question not with a genuine answer, but some throwaway snide joke, other than that person's own self-satisfaction. But if I reply in a similarly biting way or call them out on it, I'm throwing a temper tantrum?

You caught us off guard with the question. It could have gone a lot worse than a snide 'you're joking, right?". The normal response would have clogged the thread with pages of wrestling and cat gifs, resulting in a lock. Just chill out there bud. You got your answer, now it's time to move on.

Best thing to do is ignore it. If you dont get a genuine answer from a legitimate question just move on. By constantly responding to comments you dont like you're just feeding into more comments against you. You'll be called whiner, complainer, temper-tantrum thrower, etc (I've been where you are).... It's best to let it go & dont give anyone fuel for the fire.

You caught us off guard with the question. It could have gone a lot worse than a snide 'you're joking, right?". The normal response would have clogged the thread with pages of wrestling and cat gifs, resulting in a lock. Just chill out there bud. You got your answer, now it's time to move on.

Awwwwwww, I miss the old Blonk182 thread. Good times.

Well, you guys talked me down off my pedestal. I've been in a particularly cranky mood lately due to some other stuff going on in my life right now. Sorry everyone, I swear I'm not usually this big of a dick!

No worries whatsoever. I hope the stuff going on in your life does get better.