Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

Wait, I thought you couldn't use hot cash on vinyl? I just gave my boyfriend my hot cash to use last night...

You can't, that's why they take it down on the site during it. But sometimes a few records end up on the site accidentally and you can use it. It looks like the only ones up now are this, Real Friends and No Doubt.

Anyone having issues with the sound on this? The a-side plays perfect but on side b after the first track (during the interlude) I start to hear a very noticeable 'whoosh' sound with every turn. Then once the next track comes in the sound drops out at each 'whoosh'.

I have a 1200 m3d with a AT-440mla cart and tried tinkering the tracking force, tonearm height, and anti-skate but the problem still persists. The record is obviously brand new and isn't warped or anything. Very frustrating.

Anyone having issues with the sound on this? The a-side plays perfect but on side b after the first track (during the interlude) I start to hear a very noticeable 'whoosh' sound with every turn. Then once the next track comes in the sound drops out at each 'whoosh'.

I have a 1200 m3d with a AT-440mla cart and tried tinkering the tracking force, tonearm height, and anti-skate but the problem still persists. The record is obviously brand new and isn't warped or anything. Very frustrating.

I will report back when it arrives. I seriously hope mine is flawless. Would be so shitty to wait so long to get this and have it defected.

I have a 1200 m3d with a AT-440mla cart and tried tinkering the tracking force, tonearm height, and anti-skate but the problem still persists. The record is obviously brand new and isn't warped or anything. Very frustrating.

my copy does the same on champagne jam.