Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

I went to the hot topic that sells vinyl in my area. (Brea, ca) and they weren't out on the floor and after searching around for I while I asked if they'd come in yet. The guy who works there checked the back and said they had them but just didn't put them up for display haha, I thought it was a bit strange but whatever. So I picked one up, and I must say it's a pretty slick pressing. Even tho I dropped 24 buck for a chiodos album, it was worth it for the nostalgia

Well, I already ordered the white from HT. I have to say, I like the white BETTER for the All's Well color scheme, but that price would have been nicer. ALTHOUGH, I used Hot Cash, so I actually got mine cheaper than that before shipping. So, I'm happy. Now I have a decision to make before Bone Palace drops.

So, I just emailed MerchNow and got a pretty quick response. I assumed they would be selling a different variant of Bone Palace Ballet and figured I'd ask what color.

She confirmed they WILL be selling Bone Palace Ballet in Opaque White. Though, she said it'd be "in the next few months," so I'm not sure what that means.

Well, I already ordered the white from HT. I have to say, I like the white BETTER for the All's Well color scheme, but that price would have been nicer. ALTHOUGH, I used Hot Cash, so I actually got mine cheaper than that before shipping. So, I'm happy. Now I have a decision to make before Bone Palace drops.

nobody cares