WTB- Cursive 'Ugly Organ'

I am hoping that I've built up enough good karma* that someone can help me out. 

I am wanting to get my hands on Cursive's 'Ugly Organ' on vinyl.  I am buying this record for a dear friend who is always so good at giving gifts.  I finally found a record she wants but doesn't yet have in her collection, and I want to be the person to give it to her!!

If you have this record and don't listen to it, consider selling it to me for a decent price... THANKS!

*I helped a bunch of people on the interwebz get their RSD wants and I returned a purse I found at Costco that was literally exploding with 50 dollar bills.

Somebody on one of this very board is selling the green copy for $35. I'll edit if I can find it. (I was thinking about getting it myself... but I have my black copy, so I'll stick with that.)

Edit: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/100560-fs-bear-vs-shark-trophy-scars-thursday-cursive-zao-and-more/

We both may have slept on it too long though, pending sale currently.