PO: Remember Two Things - Dave Matthews Band

Comes out to like $47 shipped on the band page so for those with Prime it's cheaper on amazon. Also release day guarantee.

Best deal is Soundstage Direct at $36.99 w/ free shipping. They have the best record packaging, too. You probably won't get it on release day but for $10 less it's worth it IMO.

I'm starting to have pre-order remorse. Not a fan of not knowing how many will be pressed. Called The Warehouse and they had no clue.

Do you not want the album on vinyl if you don't know the pressing number? It will be limited to something because it's foil stamped. Better to order now while it's less than $30 on amazon than to wait till the flippers get ahold of it

I'm starting to have pre-order remorse. Not a fan of not knowing how many will be pressed. Called The Warehouse and they had no clue.

i just talked to carter beauford (he and i are childhood friends) and he said they are pressing two million copies. i thought that seemed like a bit much, but he insists that is the perfect amount for die hard DMB fans. he said they have already sold 500,000 pre-release and he feels once they release their new album and build some traction again, the other 1.5 million copies will sell.

Do you not want the album on vinyl if you don't know the pressing number? It will be limited to something because it's foil stamped. Better to order now while it's less than $30 on amazon than to wait till the flippers get ahold of it

They foil stamped all the Live Trax and let the pressing number known. Whereas, the black Live Trax was a pre-order, limited edition but not numbered. Just be consistent.

• 1 month later...

I ordered it this morning via Pop Market. They had a bundle that included Big Whiskey And The GrooGrux King and Away From The World for $47.99 shipped. The deal ends in 30 minutes for those that haven't picked this up. It looks like they have another DMB bundle going up immediately after this one ends.