RSD Stuff at Cost For You

chutterhanban

UPDATED 5/2

I already picked up these for those who still are looking...

Frightened Rabbit
Camera Obscura
Kings of Leon

Outkast
Ray Lamontange
Wizard of Oz SOLD

Also, off the top of my head, my store still has the following. I can pick them up tomorrow (Saturday) if you want.

Mayer Hawthorne
Mastodon (not sure which)
Public Enemy
Spoon
The Civil Wars

I also have another store across the street that I haven't checked leftovers for yet.

Cost + Shipping

My only stipulation is that you're a contributing member of VC! To be decided by me :)

Still have frightened rabbit?

I'm in discussion with someone for it right now. And just a reminder, I've got nothing against you, but I'm reserving these (this time) for longer-standing members of the community. Trust me, I know you have to start somewhere, but this is a special situation and you don't even have an avatar :) Get one! It helps people know you're here to be a part of the community, not just to buy records from us at non-ebay prices.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/767696206578853?ref=bookmark there you go I am definitely not a newb. You guys are a bunch of elitists who think you're better than other people that's not what music is about. I've ran my group for a long time and we don't deal with people like you.

This doesn't prove anything except that you are aware of some Facebook groups with a bunch of people in them.

K stands for Kristen, Stergios is my last name. You're gonna make fun of my name too damn this place is awesome.

I wasn't making fun of it, you got offended people referred to you as "he" only going off your name which obviously doesn't swing one way or the other. This place is awesome I agree.

I am sure if she was the one selling, an avatar and posting activity would not matter. Good times, good thread.

Actually, not true.  Unless I am able to get some sort of read on your reliability I will not buy or sell with you through the forums as there is no accountability mechanism like there is through something like eBay or Discogs.  If I paid and the item never showed I'd have no way of correcting the situation, I'd just be boned.

I recently dealt with a dude with a little over 200 posts, and that made me nervous.