Relapse Post RSD Sale. 20% Vinyl. Now through 4/27

Agreed, Derek.  I was pretty shocked that Relapse did a sale.  A few things that I considered picking up but the ol' wallet is a bit hurt from RSD and could use some recovery time.

Do you know if this is the first (only) sale Relapse has done?  I'm terrible at keeping track of these things.  But I would think I would've remembered a 20% sale in the past.  And, yeah, I think the timing is a little odd, being about a week after RSD... at which point everyone's wallets are hurting.  But I'd say it's better than no sale at any point, for sure.

Is that white/black Nothing album officially gone? Waited until today to listen to this finally & I'm digging it.

I think it sold out a day before the Relapse sale, unfortunately.  I bet the aftermarket on it won't be too bad, though.  At least not for a while.  But I'm really glad you got around to checking them out.

They have done sales in the past, but they're very infrequent.  They did a really good sale at the end of year last year.  I think it was 30%?  Could be wrong, maybe it was 20%.  From what I recall the sale extended to all merchandise. That was one of the first sales I can remember them doing in ages.  Pro-tip:  Take advantage of it while you can because God knows when the next one will be.

I wish I had the funds to do so.  Some unexpected financial disasters came up last week, and I really shouldn't be spending money for the next paycheck or two.  That's the only reason I'm not browsing Relapse's stock right now – I just know I'd be lusting after way too many items, knowing that they're at 80% of their normal price.  I think I may cave if that new Leviathan press miraculously pops up this weekend, though.

I wish I had the funds to do so. Some unexpected financial disasters came up last week, and I really shouldn't be spending money for the next paycheck or two. That's the only reason I'm not browsing Relapse's stock right now – I just know I'd be lusting after way too many items, knowing that they're at 80% of their normal price. I think I may cave if that new Leviathan press miraculously pops up this weekend, though.

Eh, that stinks dude. Been there before. Hope everything is ok. I guess we'll both have to view the sale as it's still 80% more than either one of us can afford.

I don't remember what it was, but it was nice. I was able to pick up all the Relapse titles that I dragged my feet on.

It was 30% off and anything over 100 bucks was 40% off. I remember because i was dumb and did two seperate orders that were over 100 total bur it was just how funds worked out.

This sale is solid though for them. Gonna look through and see if there is anything, there will be, that i need.

Eh, that stinks dude. Been there before. Hope everything is ok. I guess we'll both have to view the sale as it's still 80% more than either one of us can afford.

Thanks dude.  Such is life, I suppose.  Even if everything was 50% off, I'd still only be able to [responsibly] grab one or two things, tops.

It was 30% off and anything over 100 bucks was 40% off. I remember because i was dumb and did two seperate orders that were over 100 total bur it was just how funds worked out.

This sale is solid though for them. Gonna look through and see if there is anything, there will be, that i need.

That's a hell of a deal.  Much respect to quality labels with quality releases [and quality packaging] doing site-wide sales like that.  And it's not even like their prices are even that steep to begin with.

Anyone grab anything during this sale yet?  Still no Leviathan up, as suspected.  I think I'm in the clear for now.