Supply vs. Demand: How much are you willing to pay?

This supply and demand thing for records is pretty dangerous, and the prices are getting out of hand. Doesn't matter if there's a premium on the record due to shipping from Finland or the Netherlands, or licensing rights, if distributors see that we're willing to pay $40, 50, 60 for a vinyl record, what's to stop them from raising the price that high for new/U.S. based pressings? We're already seeing it with the new $30 reissues SRC is putting out.

I'm pledging at this point, i'm not paying more than $25(shipped) for an album. I don't HAVE TO have ANYTHING at a cost more than that, which will fill up 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch on a shelf. This includes buying used on eBay. People are taking advantage at the high prices people are paying. It's nuts out there.

No more, not for me. I don't care if it was shipping from the moon in special space packaging, i'm not paying >$20 for an album.

Oh right, this is a children's message board.

EVERYONE APPLAUD THIS MAN FOR HIS GREAT SACRIFICES OF NOT SPENDING SO MUCH ON RECORDS. TRULY WE ARE WITNESSING THE SECOND COMING!