WTB: Paramore RSD "Ain't if Fun" Broken Record Vinyl

savrhi

Anyone have extra copies of the Paramore Record Store Day Broken Record vinyl? I spent four hours on the FBR website trying to buy these on RSD, and due to website problems, was never able to complete my order. I was trying to buy two for my daughters since our local record stores did not have this vinyl. I have two devastated teenagers so I would love to locate some reasonably-priced copies!

Thanks!

Parmore Maniac Zay Zay is selling one

Fair warning to you, savrhi: It's got some tears in the outer sleeve, so it's not worthy of being in his collection.

To (the Exalted, my liege) Paramore Maniac Zay Zay: If the sleeve is damaged to the point that it's not worthy of being in your collection, wouldn't that depreciate the value of the record, allowing you to sell it to savrhi at MSRP or below?

Guest Parmore Maniac Zay Zay

Fair warning to you, savrhi: It's got some tears in the outer sleeve, so it's not worthy of being in his collection.

To (the Exalted, my liege) Paramore Maniac Zay Zay: If the sleeve is damaged to the point that it's not worthy of being in your collection, wouldn't that depreciate the value of the record, allowing you to sell it to savrhi at MSRP or below?

The record is unplayed. So it's full price. Simple