a2840428373_10.jpg

so Devon Kay & The Solutions are at it again. back in november, we released their first full length "Losing IT" as a limited run CD. there's been a lot of people asking when it's going to be pressed to vinyl, so we're going to leave that up to you guys.

PRE ORDER HERE!

the blue copies will be exclusive to the pre-order, and the black copies will be available after that at shows and on the website. if you've never listened to DK&S before, or just haven't heard Losing IT yet, head on over to the bandcamp page and stream it for free:

LISTEN TO IT HERE!

anything help you can give (whether it's $1, $100, or even just sharing the link to spread the word) would go a long way and be greatly appreciated. however, the pre-order isn't just for Losing IT on vinyl...

devon's been living in boston the last 6 months or so, and has written a new EP's worth of songs. since the rest of the band still lives here in chicago, recording these new songs is going to take some help, too. all of the band's current savings are going toward getting devon back to chicago, so whatever help you can give would go toward covering recording costs.

we're trying to get this all taken care of in time for Fest, which DK&S will be playing again this year. the sooner we reach the goal, the sooner we can get the ball rolling. please donate what you can, and help spread the word if you believe in what we're doing.

we all sincerely appreciate it.

-dan

pretty sure I donated to their last kickstarter and never got the record I originally paid for. it took a few emails and gchat messages to finally get a refund.

shit, seriously?! the band handled the last kickstarter very poorly, and unfortunately i wasn't aware of that until after the fact. shoot me a message at [email protected] and i'll make sure you get some rad extra shit if you decide you want to donate to this one. if not, i understand. sorry for your bad experience in the past.

Backed, you hooked me up with some sweet swag when you released the split so I sprung for the $100 package.

really glad to hear this, thank you so much dude! in just a few hours, 3 of the 4 test pressing packages have been claimed. pretty exciting to see the response so far. thank you so much for your support.

really glad to hear this, thank you so much dude! in just a few hours, 3 of the 4 test pressing packages have been claimed. pretty exciting to see the response so far. thank you so much for your support.

Definitely, I actually wore my DK&S shirt to PAX this year. The full length slipped right under my radar, really excited for this release.

already well over 50% of the way there, and it's only been a day. thank you so much to everybody who has donated so far. if you head over to the bandcamp to listen to Losing IT, you might as well stream (or download for free) the other releases I've put out that Devon has been the main part of...

a2151634016_10.jpg

AIR-002 - 7" split with The Ambulance Review

a3783639541_10.jpg

AIR-014 - Devon Kay live and acoustic at Café Mustache

also check out The Fur Coats stuff that's up there. Devon plays bass in that band, which is fronted by Marc Ruvolo (of Johann's Face Records, No Empathy, Das Kapital, Traitors, and more)