What? How? I ordered that from IL.

I got an email about a month ago from 'em saying this:

A pleasant greeting to you and I hope all is well in your respective world.  I'm one of the co-owners of Innovative Leisure and would like to apologize again regarding the pressing of BBNG 2 LP.  Unfortunately, it was completely out of our hands and a manufacturing issue which affected a small amount of copies, but we accept full responsibility and appreciate your support, patience & understanding of the situation.  Everyone should have received a full refund or replacement copy by now and additionally, I would like to send you an advance copy of BBNG 'lll' which comes out next month as a token of our appreciation so please let me know your proper mailing address.

So maybe try getting in contact with them? I talked to [email protected]

Did you actually contact them last year with problems with BBNG2? They only offered to people who had problems with the last release.

No, I contacted them like a week and a half ago after I heard that people were getting sent these. I just feel like since I PO'd BBNG2 just like everyone else from them that ya know... I should be in the same boat

But if you didn't have any issues with BBNG2 you are just getting something for free from a small label. :\

I mean I get it... but I wouldn't be upset if your FREE LP didn't get to you on the release day

I don't blame you for reaching out and wanting a free LP but it was really offered as a "Sorry" to all the people that had big issues with BBNG2 and were initially told there was nothing wrong, and then waited a few weeks until the label admitted there were pressing errors.

But if you didn't have any issues with BBNG2 you are just getting something for free from a small label. :\

I mean I get it... but I wouldn't be upset if your FREE LP didn't get to you on the release day

I don't blame you for reaching out and wanting a free LP but it was really offered as a "Sorry" to all the people that had big issues with BBNG2 and were initially told there was nothing wrong, and then waited a few weeks until the label admitted there were pressing errors.

I think I misunderstood then. So they're only sending them to people who sent them a complaint email around the time of the release of BBNG2?

When you say issues are you referring to the quality of the vinyl record itself?

Makes more sense now, thanks doggy.

Yeah no worries.  Yeah it was only for people that had issues on BBNG2.

I can only speak from my own experience, but my record came with a bunch of concrete dust looking marks on it, like fingerprints from clay sorta smeared across it.  I cleaned it up a bit and when I tried to play it, it skipped like crazy on 2/4 sides.  When I contacted them initially they said it was probably my tracking force etc. etc. and that they didn't know of any issues.  Then, I guess they were inundated with complaints and issues similar to mine and they reached back out and sorta said "Hey, so there was some pressing issues, our bad."

Then it was all silent for a few months but then they reached out with this very sincere email offering an advanced copy of BBNG III for free due to all the issues with II. Which was sent only to those who had issues with 2.