UPDATED/FS: MONO, Blueneck, Mogwai, Glaciers, Pelican, Junius

abovetheearth

Few things for sale. All in great shape. All prices PPD.

i add tracking on all shipments sent, via media mail.

if you want to haggle PM me and lets see what we can do. not looking to trade, sorry.

(i centered this to make it look like a poem)

Mogwai - Zidane - 2XLP - OFFER

Pelican - March into the Sea - /200 reissue - $15

Junius - Days Of The Fallen Sun - Brown & Cream marble /100 (Mylene Sheath Exclusive) - $25

Junius - Reports From The Treshold Of Death - White /100 - Hand #'d (Mylene Sheath Mailorder) - $25

Glaciers - Mirrored Through The Ancients - Red Swirl /100 - (Silk screened, hand #'d fold-over cover) - $40

Mono - For My Parents (white /500) $25

Gayngs - Relayted $16

Blueneck - Scars of the Midwest (/200 repress) $25

Panda Bear - Tomboy (white) $13

Grails - Deep Politics (black) $13

Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 4, 5 & 6 (red & yellow w/ etching in groove /500) $18

-----

Sunn & Ulver - Terrestrials (white) $17

ITTCT - s/t (black) $30 (with TWDY Tunnel Blanket signed poster)

Washed Out - Paracosm (loser edition green) $20

Beware of Safety - Leaves/Scars (White w/ Black Streaks /100) $25

Pelican - Forever Becoming (orange and baby blue /500) $22

TWDY - Tunnel Blanket (2nd press white with black splatter, signed) $25

Moving Mountains - s/t (white) $16

Russian Circles - Memorial (clear /500) $25

Thanks Derek, with all the recent medical issues concerning my wife, we got SLAMMED with medical bills. Our insurance is good, but a lot things just weren't covered.

Of everything, these were the ones I was easier about departing with....if thats ever possible.

Oof.  Sorry to hear about that, man.  I hope everything is now alright, or at least progressing for the better.  And I completely understand where you're coming; I think that truly struggling to determine which albums to sell is a sign that you're doing things right, as a vinyl connoisseur.  If I wasn't so broke, myself, I'd probably help you out and grab that Tunnel Blanket variant.  Not that I need another copy... but I hope you're able to raise the funds you need.  That's a killer deal on the Blueneck record.  And a fantastic record, at that.

All the best to you and your family, man. Hope everything comes out all right.

That's a killer deal on the Blueneck record.  And a fantastic record, at that.

I just grabbed this record from Interpunk and, to my surprise (I was expecting the 3rd press black), I received the /300 1st press 180g clear. Really an amazing album.

Appreciate that. Things are slowly getting better, thanks to meds. Downfall is she has to take them forever. Upside, she lives a healthy life.

That Blueneck cost me a pretty penny to get here.

I [vaguely] know how that goes.  We had a pretty big scare in my family, with my mom a few years back.  The worst is behind us, but she's been taking medication ever since, and still continues to do so.  She's not keen on the idea of being dependent on meds, but it's really her only option.  Really sucks, and there's no way that stuff is cheap in her situation or your own.

Did you import that Blueneck from Denovali?

I just grabbed this record from Interpunk and, to my surprise (I was expecting the 3rd press black), I received the /300 1st press 180g clear. Really an amazing album.

This is a nice score, too.  Did Interpunk have it listed for pretty cheap?  I own the same variant you do, but I distinctly remember biting the bullet to import it many moons ago.  Around the time I first started getting into vinyl and post-rock, actually.

I [vaguely] know how that goes. We had a pretty big scare in my family, with my mom a few years back. The worst is behind us, but she's been taking medication ever since, and still continues to do so. She's not keen on the idea of being dependent on meds, but it's really her only option. Really sucks, and there's no way that stuff is cheap in her situation or your own.

Did you import that Blueneck from Denovali?

Also glad that the worst is behind.

This is a nice score, too. Did Interpunk have it listed for pretty cheap? I own the same variant you do, but I distinctly remember biting the bullet to import it many moons ago. Around the time I first started getting into vinyl and post-rock, actually.

I bought it for $15.25 a week and a half ago. I just went to Interpunk's site to post a link but I now see that it's sold out.

Also I'm loving the new avatar. What's the album?

thanks for the well wishes, sorry i didnt see the first sentence tucked away.

amazing score on that clear.

Yeah. I used to get a lot of imports, but can't much anymore. Denovali is my weakness.

Same exact deal over here.  But lately I've had to really want the release or variant Denovali is offering up.  They add up so fast.

I bought it for $15.25 a week and a half ago. I just went to Interpunk's site to post a link but I now see that it's sold out.

Also I'm loving the new avatar. What's the album?

That's an unbelievable deal on the clear Blueneck.  Damn.

And thank you.  The avatar is the new Watter release.  Can't recommend it enough if you're into Grails, Earth, Barn Owl, or are intrigued by a combination of the three.  Been loving it lately.  There are < 70 copies of the colored variant left, if you like what you hear.

Sorry for derailing your thread, Charlie.  Not sorry for all the free bumps.

+1 for Blueneck. I've never heard anyone talk about them. My old roommate gave me that album that he got from the band or label from trading records? (Something along those lines, he has a small indie label). It's on a clear-ish color. Is that the variant you have? Just curious what pressing I have cause idk much about this band at all.