WTB or WTTF: Bayside - Already Gone 7"

connorhovey

So thanks to some really awesome people I got a copy of Killing Time! Party. Thank you to everyone that helped me out in the process of getting it. There are some really awesome people on this site. However, I need your help again.

This isn't on Discogs and it's not on eBay and I literally cannot find this anywhere. This is the last record I need to complete my Bayside collection.

I'm way more than willing to trade or throw you my money. If you're looking to part ways with it, let me know! I'd like to help some people out on this site that need the money before having to resort to eBay to purchase this.

Picked up the Already Gone 7" on ebay for 10 buck not too long ago. I would check constantly until someone finally decided to sell. Keep a look out on there.

Thank you for the heads up!! I just like the people on this site and I'd rather buy from them if they need the money, but, nonetheless, I will keep scouring. Thank you!

Bump it up on this beautiful Monday.

I'm so close to completing this collection! Help me out! Also, if anyone has the four way split with Bayside, Saves The Day, I Am The Avalanche, and Transit and is willing to part ways with it cheaper than what I'd end up paying for it at Merchnow, let me know!!

I hope you find this soon man. It took me forever to get my hands on a copy as well. I ended up grabbing it from someone on here for like 5 bucks so keep your eyes open, You never know when it will pop up

Thanks for the words of encouragement man!! Hopefully it comes up relatively soon. I'm just really impatient. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...