PO soon: Knapsack Reissues (australia only?)

I tried to look for another posting about this but I didn't see one. 

directly from the Poison City Records website..

KNAPSACK AUSTRALIAN TOUR & LP     REISSUES ON POISON CITY

tumblr_inline_n4vdetXEZ11qak9uv.jpg

Following the exciting news that California’s Knapsack are headed to Australia for the first time this August to headline Poison City’s Weekender Fest, the band have now announced 3 additional dates while in the country. They’ll play Newtown SC (Sydney) on Wed Aug 20th, Crowbar (Brisbane) on Sat Aug 23rd and a second Melbourne show on Thu Aug 21st at The Reverence Hotel. Pre-sale tickets for Friday’s Weekender Fest show featuring Knapsack, The Bennies, Luca Brasi, Clowns, The Gifthorse and Apart From This (Aug 22nd at Corner Hotel) are very near sold out - the last few tickets are available from Poison City Shop/ Online and Corner Hotel Box Office/ Online.

In line with the Australian tour we’re also delighted to announce limited edition LP reissues of Knapsack’s classic 90’s albums ‘Day Three Of My New Life’ and ‘This Conversation Is Ending Starting Right Now’. Both albums have been remastered and repackaged and will be released on July 4th via Poison City. Pre-orders will be available in coming days from our E-Store www.poisoncityestore.com

and the instagram picture.

http://instagram.com/p/nb1IGhqC7p/

not sure if these will be made available in North America but I sure do hope so..

if not, who wants to share some shipping?

Really, really hope this means Day Three is being pressed as an LP!

If US customers end up not being able to buy online and someone could hook me up with a copy of each, I'd certainly appreciate it. 

EDIT: I'm a doof and just saw the picture linked, Day Three as an LP! It's a happy day indeed!