PO soon: Knapsack Reissues (australia only?)

Bummer these are out of range to ship here. Count me in on a group buy if they come in at about $25 or less.

As for a US press, I remember Thee Site Founder Who Shall Not Be Named saying that Alias asked for for more money than any label (even majors) for vinyl rights. Made some release impossible (might've been these very records, but this was over 5 years ago I think). Hope someone figures it out stateside... These are on lots of people's lists!

Add me in the european team to order those lps from Au!!

PS: i just tried to order another lp from them and the shipping to Italy was $ 16.50 and not $ 35....

Ah, I guess it was because of the weight of the record I had chosen. Still this is quite expensive especially with postage and import taxes, so I better wait for an European repress. :/

If the "other vinyl news coming soon" is that No Idea will be selling some copies of the Australian press, with the low numbers being pressed, I'm not sure these are going to make it out of preorder.  So I'm on the fence if I should just order them at $35 each with shipping or hope there's going to be a legit US pressing and risk missing out.