PO - Banks "Goddess" Ltd. Ed. Signed

I'm in. Love her music.

Hope it's actually signed this time. Harvest records/myplay listed signed London EP's vinyl, sold them unsigned and had to refund everyone for messing up.

My cousin actually copped this for me as a birthday gift and told me the exact same thing. But she emailed them about the mistake to which they responded by shipping her another copy (which was signed and given to me!) and let her keep the first unsigned copy as an apology. 

Hopefully myplaydirect won't have any trouble with her new album  

My cousin actually copped this for me as a birthday gift and told me the exact same thing. But she emailed them about the mistake to which they responded by shipping her another copy (which was signed and given to me!) and let her keep the first unsigned copy as an apology. 

Hopefully myplaydirect won't have any trouble with her new album  

Lucky. I was just refunded, but I wasn't too angry since I ended up with the vinyl for free just like her.

Does anyone know if these are genuinely hand signed.. Or if they're just printing her signature on each sleeve. Judging by how quick people bought the London EP, several hundred copies of the album must have been sold by now.

They will be genuinely hand signed or they should be based on my past experiences. I have other signed albums/items from MyPlay and they're not printed. They will stop orders with a sold out sign or the signed options will vanish once they have met the limit of what shes willing to sign. The London EP wasn't even massed produced like this will be. It was only sold at shows and the Harvest records online store as far as I'm aware, who doesn't have anything to do with selling this signed album online. They also must have had like 100 or less copies of her London EP on vinyl online to sale. Most of them were supposed to be signed on the Harvest store and that ended up not being the case. 

Though MyPlay isn't very good to be honest and Harvest used them ( had to be Harvests fault to not supply MyPlay with enough signed records though imo). I actually hate when artists use MyPlay, but that's my own personal opinion.

Still I wouldn't take anything I say to be 100% and if it ends up being a print I'll be sure to get my money back.

• 4 weeks later...

More signed copies are up: https://www.myplaydirect.com/banks

Yea she tweeted or her management who now control her twitter (she seems to only use instagram herself) said a limited amount were up again. Curious to see how long this lasts this go round. Each new song she puts out she seems to keep raising her popularity. Seems her shows have been huge hits as well.

Glad to see people have a chance to get this again, hopefully myplay doesn't screw this up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This shit is fucked up.

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/banks-fans-are-really-pissed-off-that-waiting-game-is-on-neon-jungles-debut-album?utm_source=noiseyfbanz

"People keep asking why I let Neon Jungle put my song "Waiting Game" on their album when my album has yet to come out. The answer is I was never asked. I was as shocked as you to see this song made up of my own heartbeats on their album. A song that was born from my real life, my real heartache, my real fingertips when I was at one of the most confusing times in my life. 

How strange it is to see it used on someone else's album before it even comes out on mine.
It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Like my own thoughts were stolen from me and sold as someone elses. I am a new artist and new to this business and I am told it is legal. But it feels really icky. I guess I can only hope Waiting Game means as much to Neon Jungle as it did to me when I wrote it....... BANKS"

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to remember if intial pressings were all on red? If not Urban Outfitters has them for slightly higher than most places. Forgive this posting if all pressings are on red...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=33665746&parentid=A-VINYL-ALL#/

I myself have not seen Banks or her team mention the color of the vinyl anywhere. Would be nice if UO had listed it as an exclusive if that's the case. Think I might email them to find out. Someone with a twitter account could always tweet her (her team who now runs it)

Thanks for the link though.