PO: The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, and the Path

same here. have tried emailing them?

No, but a friend said that the label only mails records on Saturdays? - That's just what I heard though.

If so, that's kind of whack, as there will be week intervals between waves of shipments, although the release date was May 24th and we paid before that of course, aka a pre-order.

No, but a friend said that the label only mails records on Saturdays? - That's just what I heard though.

If so, that's kind of whack, as there will be week intervals between waves of shipments, although the release date was May 24th and we paid before that of course, aka a pre-order.

I'm sure whoever runs the label doesn't do this full time, hence the Saturday shipping. You'll live. Mailorder standards used to be 4-6 weeks minimum.

I'm sure whoever runs the label doesn't do this full time, hence the Saturday shipping. You'll live. Mailorder standards used to be 4-6 weeks minimum.

Haha, I'm not in here with a 15 year old's perspective on receiving band merch. I know it's a small label, and I know it's not necessarily full time, I was just explaining what I had been told regarding shipping and how it's not what I expected as this album has been out for weeks now.

And I don't know what person set the "mail order standards" but should I bow down or something cause that means you started collecting records before indie labels figured out how to mail them? Or?

Haha, I'm not in here with a 15 year old's perspective on receiving band merch. I know it's a small label, and I know it's not necessarily full time, I was just explaining what I had been told regarding shipping and how it's not what I expected as this album has been out for weeks now.

And I don't know what person set the "mail order standards" but should I bow down or something cause that means you started collecting records before indie labels figured out how to mail them? Or?

All I'm saying is it's not like your record is going to go stale if you don't get it within a week or two. Plus it looks like these guys are more than making up for any perceived "delays" by throwing in tons of free stuff. 

Basically I'm just busting your balls. 

All I'm saying is it's not like your record is going to go stale if you don't get it within a week or two. Plus it looks like these guys are more than making up for any perceived "delays" by throwing in tons of free stuff. 

Basically I'm just busting your balls. 

Not hating on the label, but anything after May 24th wouldn't just be a "perceived" delay, it'd be an actual delay. But I'm just bustin' your balls.

The original reason I even asked if anyone else was waiting was cause I had seen multiple people post about getting theirs and wanted to make sure they weren't done shipping the first press as I hadn't received a shipping confirmation.

I also wanted to know because some labels have shipped to me without updating with confirmation. And if you want even MORE details, I had 2 packages stolen from my mailbox this weekend, and am trying to keep tabs on my records that come in the mail rather than just waiting 4-6 weeks like the ole timers.

Not hating on the label, but anything after May 24th wouldn't just be a "perceived" delay, it'd be an actual delay. But I'm just bustin' your balls.

The original reason I even asked if anyone else was waiting was cause I had seen multiple people post about getting theirs and wanted to make sure they weren't done shipping the first press as I hadn't received a shipping confirmation.

I also wanted to know because some labels have shipped to me without updating with confirmation. And if you want even MORE details, I had 2 packages stolen from my mailbox this weekend, and am trying to keep tabs on my records that come in the mail rather than just waiting 4-6 weeks like the ole timers.

That's shitty circumstances, man. I'm sure they got a lot more orders than expected on the initial pre-order and are playing catch up in between everything else they have going on in their lives. Email the label if you're worried. Posting in here isn't going to clear anything up about your order, and will only make you more nervous about it being lost.

Not sure if serious...

Serious as a heart attack!

That's shitty circumstances, man. I'm sure they got a lot more orders than expected on the initial pre-order and are playing catch up in between everything else they have going on in their lives. Email the label if you're worried. Posting in here isn't going to clear anything up about your order, and will only make you more nervous about it being lost.

I was trying to avoid being annoying and contacting the label as I assume everything is still fine, I just wanted some fellow VC members to confirm that they're still waiting. And they did.

My splatter finally arrived after a bit of a wait. Included with the beautiful record was also

Two extra cd's

A poster

Three stickers

And a handwritten note apologizing for the wait (on Dunder mufflin paper head)

Overall, well worth the wait!

Got mine today, with the same goodies. Stoked to finally have this!

The packaging and sound is top notch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...