Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jonrawks said:

Ah, cool.  I feel less need to track one down then, haha.

I normally wouldn’t bother but I have a mostly complete RFC collection so I was pumped to be working in the Philly area when they played there. Sick show and Sannhet who  I had never heard were also awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

10% off all your SDF needs at RFC with code selfdefense.

Sweet, thanks for this. Totally saved $1.80 because I kept forgetting to preorder this.

Just got an email from discogs saying I owe them like $2, so even though this is all negligible amounts of money I enjoy that it worked out like that.

This album is great and the album themes are extremely relatable, aging punk who lives a less successful life based on their inability to grow up and fit into societal norms in favor of pursuing something they love and is extremely self-aware of it all. Me fucking too Pay 

Also the half black/half bone looks great too, showed up unscatched which is why I love ordering from deathwish, RFC has sent me warped records, seam split records, wrong variants (I know minor gripes) but given a choice between the 2 I'll go with the former everytime. Pressing is pretty good, a few ticks here and there but it's to be expected with half/half variants, this is one of my favorite albums of the year and quite possibly their best album to date